Feet First Philly joins the Livable Communities 2020 Action Plan in asking for $31.3 Million in operating and capital funds to be restored or reallocated to the City’s budget. These resources support the findings of the Budget Community Engagement process, and prioritize three key areas, parks, housing, and cleaner and safer streets – including addressing our city’s sidewalks. Restoring the budget is essential to meet the goals laid out by the Kenney Administration and City Council and will enable the City of Philadelphia to recover from the pandemic.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Made A List Of Streets That Are Open To Pedestrians
- Explore Clark Park in West Philly This June For Our Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly Joins The Livable Communities 2020 Action Plan
- Happening Today at 12pm: Walk Talk: Resources For Pedestrians In Philly
- FFP and Temple Partner For Second Semester of Walk Audit Certification