Jonathon Stalls walked thousands of miles across the country. In this inspiring TED talk, he talks about how important walking is and how our car-oriented culture has caused many people to forget about the benefits of taking life at 3 miles per hour.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station