Jonathon Stalls walked thousands of miles across the country. In this inspiring TED talk, he talks about how important walking is and how our car-oriented culture has caused many people to forget about the benefits of taking life at 3 miles per hour.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help