In case you missed it, Feet First Philly, Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha, and Get Healthy Philly hosted a webinar about how to conduct a walk audit. This online training was designed to support community leaders and organizers with a common interest in safe, accessible, and attractive spaces for walking and rolling. If you are interested in organizing your community to understand and address assets and barriers to walking for recreation and/or transportation this training is for you! You can view a recording of the webinar by signing up at the link below.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant