In case you missed it, Feet First Philly, Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha, and Get Healthy Philly hosted a webinar about how to conduct a walk audit. This online training was designed to support community leaders and organizers with a common interest in safe, accessible, and attractive spaces for walking and rolling. If you are interested in organizing your community to understand and address assets and barriers to walking for recreation and/or transportation this training is for you! You can view a recording of the webinar by signing up at the link below.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Feet First Philly Joins The Livable Communities 2020 Action Plan
- Happening Today at 12pm: Walk Talk: Resources For Pedestrians In Philly
- FFP and Temple Partner For Second Semester of Walk Audit Certification
- Our Virtual Scavenger Hunt is Back at Cobbs Creek Park
- Tell The Federal Government to Design New Roads With Amenities and Protections for Pedestrians