Feet First Philly is happy to announce the release of our Pedestrian Advocacy Guide. This guide connects residents and community groups to existing city resources in order to address common pedestrian issues. Individuals and civic organizations can use this guide to identify risks pedestrians face in their own neighborhoods and find solutions to address those issues. This guide provides information about sidewalks, road conditions, parking, driver behavior, and quality of life issues that impact pedestrians. The guide is meant to help existing and aspiring pedestrian advocates more easily access the city’s resources and use them to their full capacity.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station