Feet First Philly is happy to announce the release of our Pedestrian Advocacy Guide. This guide connects residents and community groups to existing city resources in order to address common pedestrian issues. Individuals and civic organizations can use this guide to identify risks pedestrians face in their own neighborhoods and find solutions to address those issues. This guide provides information about sidewalks, road conditions, parking, driver behavior, and quality of life issues that impact pedestrians. The guide is meant to help existing and aspiring pedestrian advocates more easily access the city’s resources and use them to their full capacity.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners