Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- At a public mtg today, UC-Riverside researchers will help residents identify ways to improve walkability shar.es/Feq9H @pecom_news 1 month ago
- Potholes reimagined in whimsical scenes call attention to what photographer calls a "universal problem" usatoday.com/story/news/nat… @PhilaStreets 1 month ago
- Studies say marked #crosswalks aren't actually safer than unmarked; traffic calming is needed to increase ped safety: nextcity.org/daily/entry/no… 1 month ago
- #DYK? #Jaywalking was invented by the auto industry to convince people cars weren't to blame in #pedestrian deaths: bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 2 months ago
- MT @StreetsblogNet: Like NYC, #Portland is pursuing a #VisionZero plan to eliminate pedestrian deaths: bikeportland.org/2014/02/13/pbo… @BikePortland 2 months ago