Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- Why are both sidewalks closed at the same time in the 2000 block of Chestnut Street? With no alternate walkway? 19 hours ago
- A recent letter to the Philadelphia Inquirer posed that Segways are great way to get around the city since it is... fb.me/2pwub1McZ 2 days ago
- Parklets are often seen as part of making a city more walkable. Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky thinks they are... fb.me/3yIgBVHLp 3 days ago
- "A car hits a pedestrian in Philadelphia ONCE EVERY FIVE HOURS" MOTU announces the expansion of the pedestrian... fb.me/6VQIPVQ16 1 week ago
- What do you think?... fb.me/78An8WMZz 1 week ago