Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- California's planning office recommends replacing the “level of service” traffic congestion standard with a... fb.me/3rkxVYFNe 1 week ago
- What do you think of this DYI street signs? "Walk [Your City] aims to get feet on the street, pushing us out of... fb.me/3z0dcWfkY 1 week ago
- A closer look pedestrian safety in Philadelphia. Why are pedestrian deaths more common in lower income area of... fb.me/3l93Gouih 1 week ago
- This should be every week. fb.me/2pBcmHv83 2 weeks ago
- Have you heard about NYC's Vision Zero Plan? It's an effort to substantially reduce pedestrian injuries and... fb.me/1sQPJHgUV 2 weeks ago