Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- "Enhanced pedestrian experience" planned for 6th & Market area as part of Dow building overhaul: bizjournals.com/philadelphia/n… via @PHLBizJournal 19 hours ago
- #Walking, a "wonder drug" that guards against heart disease, depression, and other ailments, is becoming a movement: bettercities.net/news-opinion/b… 22 hours ago
- Like the @bcgp/@azavea bike crash map? Here's more info on traffic collisions in Philly courtesy of @DVRPC: dvrpc.org/reports/13010I… 22 hours ago
- P.S. - Anyone know if there's more recent data on pedestrian collisions in Philly? @PhiladelphiaGov @PhillyMOTU @PlanPhilly @DVRPC 1 day ago
- New @bcgp map of Philly bike crashes got us thinking of @PhiladelphiaGov's Ped/Bike Plan (ped crash map pg 18): phila2035.org/wp-content/upl… 1 day ago