Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- Parklets are often seen as part of making a city more walkable. Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky thinks they are... fb.me/3yIgBVHLp 15 hours ago
- "A car hits a pedestrian in Philadelphia ONCE EVERY FIVE HOURS" MOTU announces the expansion of the pedestrian... fb.me/6VQIPVQ16 3 days ago
- What do you think?... fb.me/78An8WMZz 6 days ago
- "People Spots can be a powerful economic tool for neighborhood businesses."... fb.me/1ILdK1VvV 1 week ago
- Take a stroll along the Manayunk Canal and stop over to visit the new recreation center and stormwater project on... fb.me/3fwoypM9b 1 week ago