Feet First Philly is a pedestrian advocacy group working to make Philadelphia and the surrounding region more walkable.
- DC's DOT now posts information about all activities that block sidewalk and streets: construction, utilities, and... fb.me/1phvAD78o 6 days ago
- Traffic crashes kill an average of 32 pedestrians each year in Philadelphia. Can a Vision Zero commitment bring... fb.me/1zzhMgs4b 1 week ago
- Last month, PennDOT announced $84 million in grants for multi-modal transportation projects throughout... fb.me/47ON6ir2y 2 weeks ago
- Here's a terrific video of a NYC intersection with badly behaving drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians. The... fb.me/3KibfSeUW 2 weeks ago
- What do you think the next mayor and council should do to improve safety and mobility in Philadelphia? A draft... fb.me/1D192wpEJ 3 weeks ago