In this article from The Atlantic Cities, Sarah Goodyear talks about China’s exploding obesity rates. In China, a sedentary lifestyle is becoming increasingly more common, and the percentage of overweight people in the country is now estimated to be 38.5%.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help