In this article from The Atlantic Cities, Sarah Goodyear talks about China’s exploding obesity rates. In China, a sedentary lifestyle is becoming increasingly more common, and the percentage of overweight people in the country is now estimated to be 38.5%.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station