In this article from The Atlantic Cities, Sarah Goodyear talks about China’s exploding obesity rates. In China, a sedentary lifestyle is becoming increasingly more common, and the percentage of overweight people in the country is now estimated to be 38.5%.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners