Sidewalk cafes are one of the most common sidewalk encroachments that pedestrians face in Philadelphia in the warmer months, and lack of enforcement is a major issue, as this Philadelphia Daily News article shows.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help