Sidewalk cafes are one of the most common sidewalk encroachments that pedestrians face in Philadelphia in the warmer months, and lack of enforcement is a major issue, as this Philadelphia Daily News article shows.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station