SEPTA was recently awarded a $5 million grant through the Federal Transit Administration’s State of Good Repair and Bus Livability programs, which awarded $787 million to transit projects in 48 states, D.C., and Puerto Rico. The money that SEPTA receives will be put toward the renovation of 69th Street Transportation Center in Upper Darby. The grant supports improving “pedestrian access,” among other things, as the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners