Philadelphia has lots of great public spaces, but for today only, a few more have popped up. It’s Park(ing) Day, where citizens and organizations transform ordinary street parking spots into public spaces! Park(ing) Day is a worldwide event held on the third Friday in September. This year, activists, artists, and others have created 59 temporary parks in Philadelphia–about 30 spots more than in years past. Learn where to find this years participants at Park(ing) Day Philadelphia’s website!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners