What do the mayors of London and Sydney have in common? They are both focused on improving health in their cities by redesigning the urban environment to make it easier for people to walk, bike, and take public transit. Read more in this article from the Guardian.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station