What do the mayors of London and Sydney have in common? They are both focused on improving health in their cities by redesigning the urban environment to make it easier for people to walk, bike, and take public transit. Read more in this article from the Guardian.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help