Looking for a new hangout, or do you just want a change of scenery? The Greater Philadelphia Tourism & Marketing Corporation has launched a new initiative to promote key neighborhoods. On the Philadelphia Neighborhoods website, you can explore restaurants, parks, galleries, and other unique places you’ll only find when you venture outside of Center City.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station