Looking for a new hangout, or do you just want a change of scenery? The Greater Philadelphia Tourism & Marketing Corporation has launched a new initiative to promote key neighborhoods. On the Philadelphia Neighborhoods website, you can explore restaurants, parks, galleries, and other unique places you’ll only find when you venture outside of Center City.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners