Looking for a new hangout, or do you just want a change of scenery? The Greater Philadelphia Tourism & Marketing Corporation has launched a new initiative to promote key neighborhoods. On the Philadelphia Neighborhoods website, you can explore restaurants, parks, galleries, and other unique places you’ll only find when you venture outside of Center City.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help