The American Heart Association has announced Wednesday, April 2 as National Walking Day. AHA is urging people to wear sneakers to work, hold walking meetings, or arrange to walk with family, friends, or neighbors.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help