We Walk PHL, free walking groups carried out in partnership with Fairmount Park Conservancy, Get Healthy Philly/Division of Chronic Disease Prevention at the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, and Philadelphia Parks & Recreation, is expanding this fall to six new sites, giving We Walk a presence at 11 parks!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station