NYC is reducing speed limits to 20 mph in 13 neighborhoods throughout the city. Lower speeds for cars make it safer for pedestrians–a collision with a vehicle traveling at 20 mph is 35% less likely to be fatal than one in which the car is going 30 mph.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners