A surveillance video of a man falling off the platform at the Berks station on the Market-Frankford El was the subject of a recent article in the UK’s Daily Mail. The man was talking on his cell phone–further proof that distracted walking can be very dangerous! Click the link below to read the article and watch the video.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help