Thanks to the Bicycle Coalition, the Ben Franklin Bridge will receive a new ADA accessible pedestrian and bicycle ramp to replace the steep, narrow stairs on the Camden side, making the bridge easier for both pedestrians and cyclists to use.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station