Thanks to the Bicycle Coalition, the Ben Franklin Bridge will receive a new ADA accessible pedestrian and bicycle ramp to replace the steep, narrow stairs on the Camden side, making the bridge easier for both pedestrians and cyclists to use.
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help