Attention walking advocates: Feet First Philly will be holding a meeting TOMORROW, March 13th! As the weather warms up, Feet First Philly has some exciting plans for getting people walking in Philadelphia. There are lots of great topics on the agenda, including planning for Walk to Work Day, the perils of exhaust from idling vehicles, and whatever else YOU bring to the table. See you there (135 S. 19th St., Suite 300) at 6pm!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station