Attention walking advocates: Feet First Philly will be holding a meeting TOMORROW, March 13th! As the weather warms up, Feet First Philly has some exciting plans for getting people walking in Philadelphia. There are lots of great topics on the agenda, including planning for Walk to Work Day, the perils of exhaust from idling vehicles, and whatever else YOU bring to the table. See you there (135 S. 19th St., Suite 300) at 6pm!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Matt’s History of Pedestrian Experiences in the City
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: The Rittenhouse Jaunters
- Pedestrian Stories on JFK Boulevard and Market Street
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: APM Community Connectors
- Pedestrian Fatalities Can Be Prevented: We Need Your Help