As part of a prank staged by New York City-based collective Improv Everywhere, people dressed in orange vests pretended to be city employees acting as “seeing-eye people” for texting and walking. While the concept may sound absurd, it calls attention to how hazardous texting and walking can really be for pedestrians. Make sure to stay alert when you’re walking and cross the street only when it is safe!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take Our Action And Tell The City To Fund Sidewalks In The Next Budget
- We Closed Out 2020 With A Fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Feet First Philly and Clean Air Council Announce 7 Recipients Of Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grants
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Russell Zerbo
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners