As part of a prank staged by New York City-based collective Improv Everywhere, people dressed in orange vests pretended to be city employees acting as “seeing-eye people” for texting and walking. While the concept may sound absurd, it calls attention to how hazardous texting and walking can really be for pedestrians. Make sure to stay alert when you’re walking and cross the street only when it is safe!
Follow Feet First Philly on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: Hear From VSH Park Reps And Listen For The Nov Grand Prize Winners
- Pedestrians of Philadelphia: Titania Markland
- New Pedestrian Portal Lets Users View and Update Sidewalk Conditions in Real Time
- There Is Still Time To Apply For Our Public Space Enhancement Mini-Grant
- New Measures Improve Road Safety Near Somerton Station